SVG files for Sure Cuts A Lot

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

More Blog Post Catch Up- September :)

September was a busy month! My son got married! :) Devin & Heavenly 09/30/2011 For their reception we Made tissue paper pom poms! Pictured my new daughter in law Heavenly with one of them. :) I also made one of the wedding cake box card keepsake designed by Fleurette F. Bloom here's a link http://www.svgcuts.com/blog/2011/06/23/wedding-cake-svg-cad-box/ I also made a poster with their names and wedding date but I couldn't find a picture sorry. I used many cut files from SVGCuts.com I always do! :) I don't want to overwhelm anyone reading my blog lol but I may post again today to share more of my 2011 Crafts! Or I may post on my family and life blog lol we will see! ;) Stay Happy & Crafty!



No comments:

Post a Comment