SVG files for Sure Cuts A Lot

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

:D Catching up...











I know it has been far to long! I am not going to put you through all my lame excuses! Here comes some Serious catching up! It will be mostly pictures cuz I am a bad blogger, don't even talk about my typing lol! :) I will start with August because I really didn't do much crafting in the months before. I have 3 birthdays in that month so I made cards! Butterfly card for my mother in law from SVGCuts.com. I get most of my cut files from them as you probably already know! The pop up card for my daughter in law, that's mostly my own creation inspired by cards I have found online. The dinosaur card for my son is also from SVGCuts.com that one is fun cuz it is for a 20 year old lol He will always be my little boy! :) I will post again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment