SVG files for Sure Cuts A Lot

Friday, January 6, 2012

Catch Up for November 2011

I'm Back! Did you miss me? Well I really didn't give you that long so my feelings aren't hurt, this time! ;) So In November my Father in law had a Birthday so I made him a card. :) I stole this idea from a blog I found on a google search, Extreme Cards and Paper Crafting www.extremecards.blogspot.com I Loved the idea! The card says Welcome to the land of older than dirt! lol Then a few days later is my daughters Birthday she turned 5 this year :) I made all of her decorations from files I found online for free, don't you just Love FREE! The hat is a free file from SVGCuts.com. Did I ever tell you how much I LOVE them?! Well now you know! :D I can't remember where I found all the other stuff I am sorry but if you Google you should be able to find anything you are looking for! That was pretty much all I did in November I am sure I started some Christmas crafting but I will share all that in my December catch up post! :) Enjoy the pics & I will see you later! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment