SVG files for Sure Cuts A Lot

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Paper Doll Family

























































































































So I just fell in Love with paper dolls all over again! I got them from the PaperDollsblog. http://www.paperdollsblog.typepad.com/ Their very first challenge! I think I am late for that but I still have to share what I did with the free SVG file! I am not sure if I will frame it for a wall hanging or a scrapbook cover but I Love it! I think it still needs something...I will figure it out! I used Heidi Grace papers and one of Heidi's rub ons. Our Family is a SVG file from My Moms Attic set from SVGCuts.com http://www.svgcuts.com/ I also used elements from their Memory Garden Set. I also came up with some hairstyles that fit my family. pic 1 the page, pic 2 close up of my paper doll family, pic 3 my 2 year old granddaughter Elaina's paper doll wearing Heidi Grace, pic 4 Heidi Grace rubon, pic 5 close up of SVGCuts Our Family title, pic 6 my son Devin's Faux Hawk hair do, pic 7 myself and my hubby's hair, pic 8 my 4 year old daughter Shealeah's hair in pigtails, pic 9 my daughter Krissy holding her son Carson with her Fiance Chris, pic 10 close up of My cute granddaughter Elaina's hair do. Enjoy! Stay Happy & Crafty! :)

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute! What a great layout! and you're not late at all! Our challenge runs until Sunday! Thanks for joining us in our first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this layout is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout - loved how you used the paper dolls to represent all the kids - love your blog background - very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. thanks for putting me on your blog list :) following now

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to Thank Jessica Bashaw http://wwwjessicascropcorner.blogspot.com for the paper dolls svg set & All the Lovely Ladies at PaperDollsBlog http://www.paperdollsblog.typepad.com! Thanks so Much! :D

    ReplyDelete