SVG files for Sure Cuts A Lot

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another Paper Doll Creation





























I don't feel like she is done but I wanted to share her. She is pink! I think I like the other paper I used for the skin tone better but this still works and she is a fairy! ;) I used the svg file I got from the paperdollsblog, link in the post below, and I made the wings in SCAL with the raindrop in the weather shapes library. I just moved them around and messed with the shape till it fit what I wanted. Then I embossed the wings and inked up some edges put it all together and glimmer misted the whole thing! I am not sure if she is gonna be a card, a wall hanging for my daughters room or a mini album cover. I will let you know when I finish her. ;) Stay Happy & Crafty! :) ♥

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so cute!! Regarding my PIF card, the shape is a SVG by Penny Duncan....sorry I forgot to mention it. :)

    ReplyDelete